UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS
In-person interviews do not guarantee resolution to any claim and do not guarantee expedition of the claim determination. Some claim issues cannot be resolved by an in-person interview.
Crump Senior Community Center
1751 Cong. W.L. Dickinson Drive
Montgomery, AL 36109
1. MASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ADMITTANCE
2. Temperatures will be taken. Please DO NOT register if you have been sick in the past 14 days.
3. All IDs will be verified and must match the name you registered under if not, you will NOT be allowed to interview.
4. If you have a Direct Deposit issue, DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. Please email Treasurer.Labor@labor.alabama.gov
5. If you have a separation issue, it MUST BE ADJUDICATED and will most likely not be resolved by an in-person interview.
6. Bring a picture ID and anything related to your claim.